Saturday, January 21, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 21/344, 2023 - Saturday

The photo accompanying this journal entry pretty much says it all - I was lazy for most of the day today. I got up this morning and did our walk, and then I came home, fed the dogs and took a nap for about an hour. It was estate sale day, so Marge and Pam and I hit the ONLY estate sale in the area. I spent three dollars (fifty percent more that I spent last week), Mare spent a dollar-and-a-half (I think), and Pam made the haul of the day, I think she spent eight dollars. I got home and took ANOTHER nap, and then I headed out to do a couple errands; I went to CVS and then went to look at bike racks for the car. I went into a local bike shop, walked around for three or four minutes (it is not a huge place) and no one that works there even acknowledged my presence. So I left. I got home and spent the rest of the day at home. More naps were in the mix, and the dogs were happy with the decisions I made. The dogs had dinner, I had dinner, and it is almost time for me to go to bed for the night. The choices for tele-viewing this evening are not great, but sleeping is good. I only had two things on my chore list for the weekend, and I have finished one of them. The final item requires step-stools or ladders, but I expect I can get that done tomorrow, not a problem. Brunch is also on the morning schedule, and Teri and I are going to see the new Tom Hanks movie at noon. I tried to see that movie a couple weeks ago, but it didn't happen. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment