Sunday, January 29, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 29/336, 2023 - Sunday

It was a really warm morning for our walk, and in fact I did not even wear a jacket, just a t-shirt. I did sprinkle rain a little bit, but nothing serious. It started out just me and Dick and Jay, but then Paul joined us and so it was the four of us. After the walk, I watched some Sunday morning television news, and while sitting in the big chair in the bedroom, looking out the window, the sun began to shine, but in the distance you could see the ominous dark clouds. It actually looked worse than it turned out, it never did really rain too hard. I took off for brunch and met up with Candy, Mike and Alisha. After brunch, I got home and did in fact clean and organize some stuff in the garage, and actually put a few things in the trash. There is plenty of stuff out there that I have not looked at since I have been in the Curious House, but so far I still cannot just pitch it in the garbage. You never know when you might need another knife or another ice cream scoop, or another set of flatware. You just never know! I had a listing appointment at 3 o'clock this afternoon, and in the hour I was at the appointment, the temperature dropped about 15 degrees. It is going to be down in the 30s tonight, and there is talk of freezing rain over the next couple days. I doubt it will be too terrible, because the ground and pavements are really warm, and I doubt anything frozen will last. Well, I guess we will see. So, overall, it was a pretty good day, the garage is less cluttered, the home office is less cluttered, and overall, the house is not in too bad of shape. Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment