Friday, January 13, 2023

Volume 14 - Day 13/352, 2023 - Friday

Friday. That means it is the start of the weekend. It was chillier this morning, about 37 degrees when we started our walk. We all dressed accordingly, so it was no issue. Paul joined us for the entire walk, and that is a good thing. I got in to the office a little bit early, took care of all the business that needed to be taken care of, and I got back to the Curious House at about 3 o'clock. I had time for a little nap, and then Val, Paulina and Oliver came by and we all went to dinner. We went to Tony and Luigi's, the first time for them, and the second time in recent weeks for me. Once again, it was really good, and again, I especially enjoyed the calamari. It was really great to see them, and they are good friends. Tomorrow is going to start with organizing the garage a little bit, then four or five estate sales, and then Dick and Pam and I have a bike ride scheduled. Not sure where the ride will take us, but I am looking forward to that. Always fun to get back on the bike, and I have been missing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment