Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 4/361, 2023 - Wednesday

It's going to be about 40 degrees tomorrow morning when we head out for our walk, but it will be back up in the 70s before the day is over. Our friend Paul joined us for part of the walk, and that is really nice. We all come up with interesting things to talk about, we never lack for bullshit. Today's discussion centered on liquifying natural gas to transport it, and then how to put it back into a gas form for use in homes and businesses. I think it has something to do with heating and cooling. Not sure. No rain expected until the weekend...we will take it whenever we can get it. We were 12" below our normal rainfall last year, and we don't get a lot any year, so that shortfall is something that really hurts. Hoping we are going into an El Nino period, that always means more rain than usual. Nothing breaks a drought like a flood! Today was another pretty okay day, I had a 10 o'clock appointment in Austin, and a 2 o'clock appointment at home. I thought I two two appointments at home, but I blame it on old age that I cannot keep my calendar straight anymore. I have a zoom tomorrow at 9 o'clock, and then I will head in to the office after that. Otherwise, the first week of January seems to be going okay, so far. Want an apple? Orange? Hands off the banana!

No comments:

Post a Comment