Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Volume 14 - Day 11/354, 2023 - Wednesday

It seems like this should be Thursday, but apparently it is only Wednesday. I am kind of tired tonight, and that is interesting because I did very little of anything today. It was warm-ish for our walk this morning, too warm for a jacket but not warm enough for just a vest. Confusion reined about how to dress, but I made it. It turned out to be a beautiful day in central Texas, but I think the weather may turn a little bit cooler for the next couple days...lows in the 30s and highs in the 60s. Still not too terrible for the middle of January. I was invited to dinner tonight by Jimmie and Linda, very nice, we went to Wildfire in Georgetown, and it was very good. Chicken Fried Steak, corn and mashed potatoes. After dinner we went and had a scoop of ice cream. All-in-all a nice evening. Now I'm home and almost ready to take to my bed. I took the photo of this iris a couple weeks ago, before our most freezing temperatures. I knew it would not survive the freeze, but it was too pretty to ignore.

No comments:

Post a Comment