Saturday, January 7, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 7/358, 2023 - Saturday

It was a warmer walk that I was expecting this morning, and I got rid of my jacket before we even finished the first mile. It is going to be about 20 degrees cooler tomorrow morning, I wish the weather would make up its' mind. It has been kind of but not really rainy today, but we did make it to one Estate sale. I was the only one to buy anything, so that was a good day for me! After that, it was time for a nap, and at 1 o'clock this afternoon, I met Dick and Pam at Berry Springs Park, and we actually did a ride. We rode almost to Walburg, and stopped at this church for a selfie. It was my first ride in a LONG time, and I am pretty sure it was the same for Dick and Pam too. We did about 13 miles, and that was not bad for once-again beginners! It has been a long time since I was out close to Walburg, and it is growing a lot. Lots of industrial and warehouse facilities going up. New subdivisions going in, new streets already, sewer and plumbing, too. I was going to see the new Tom Hanks movie, but apparently you cannot just walk in and buy movie tickets anymore. I went to the box office, and there were about six or eight seats left, in the first of second row. I decided I did not need to see it and get a neck ache at the same time, maybe I will try for a matinee tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment