Saturday, January 28, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 28/337, 2023 - Saturday

I got 71.43% of the chore items done today. The only things left are to replace all the batteries in all the battery operated candles, and to do some more organizing in the garage. I think I will get both those things done tomorrow. It was a bit chilly this morning, and a bit rainy, and Dick and I started the walk alone. Before the walk was over, we were joined by Jay and Paul, so at the end, it was a usual walk. Then there were two estate sales we attended. Me, Margie, Pam and Diane. We were gone for about an hour, and I ended up with a couple more bells and two luggage straps. Diane found the most treasures, including a jacket, a carving of giraffes and a few other things. Everybody got something, which means it was a good day. The rest of the day was spent doing nothing. It was grey skies and chilly weather, so I did not move the car after we got home from the sales. I wore a jacket that I bought at an estate sale last week. The jacket has a patch on it from the Middlesex Fire Department, and now everyone thinks my name is Ted. That's okay with me. It will be convenient if I decide to go knock over a 7-11. This photo of fruit is what I have left over from book club. Nibbles here and there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment