Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 18/347, 2023 - Wednesday

It was another early day for this old guy, and another day with no walk in the morning. I got in to the office before anyone else, and it was kind of like the old days. In the old days, I was always in the office before the others, and I enjoyed the quiet time. I headed down to New Braunfels to visit with the Directors of the Four Rivers Association of REALTORS®, and we had a good meeting. I was back in the office close to noon, and then headed home at about 2 o'clock. I got the car washed, and then did a little bit of this and a little bit of that, before heading to the Williamson County Association of REALTORS® for their Chili Cook-off TREPAC Fundraiser. It was nice to see friends and colleagues that I had not seen in a while. I got a text message from Jay while I was there, the power was out in the entire subdivision. We had no power for almost two hours, and it was kind of like the freezemageddon of 2021. Only not cold. And it was not for two or three days. It was also not at all like living in a less fortunate other country. Even I can be calm for a couple hours. Best thing today...I opted for the not typical photo op at Williamson County this evening, and so...I give you August and me. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment