Thursday, January 26, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 26/339, 2023 - Thursday

Even though it was cooler this morning, the wind was not as strong, so it did not feel as cold on our walk. When I left for the walk, the temperature was 31 degrees, and when the walk was finished, it was 29 degrees. It warmed up during the day, and all is good now. I had two sets of service people at the house this morning, one replacing the HVAC split in the garage (it never did work right), and a new pest control guy. That was all done by about noon, so then I went and did a bunch of errand things. I got (another) bike rack for the car, picked up prescriptions, and went to Costco. By going to Costco, I avoided going to Best Buy, where I would have looked for a UPS. Nerds and ordinary people will know what that is, and if you are not in that category of people, let me know and I will 'splain it to you. Or I will (maybe) ask Paul to call you and 'splain it to you. All-in-all, I think it was a pretty darned good day. I am also pretty proud of myself, to know that I needed to reboot the Internet modem. Things are running much more smoothly now. Not too much on my calendar for tomorrow. I have an 11:30 in-person meeting, then off to the office, then I have an appointment to get my hairs cut. It should all work out just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment