Thursday, January 19, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 19/346, 2023 - Thursday

Somewhat back to routines, although I have had morning meetings everyday this week. I will finish off the week with a 9 o'clock meeting in the morning. After the walk this morning, I headed off to the Austin Board of REALTORS® for their advocacy event. There was a lot of good information shared, and there was a really good turnout of our Austin colleagues. This photo is me, Matt, new Bill and Doren at the getaway table in the back of the room. Breakfast was provided, but we guess that a lot of people (me) were still sticking with their New Year resolutions, so there was plenty of food left! Then it was on to the office, with a few phone calls along the way, and then tuning in to the latest book I am listening to. I got home this afternoon and got a quick nap. The Piglet is apparently on a new time schedule...she started growling at 3:30 this morning, and I assumed she believed it was time to get up and time to be fed. I am NOT hoping for a repeat tomorrow morning. I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment