Sunday, January 8, 2023

Volume 15 - Day8/357, 2023 - Sunday

Nice walk this morning, a little bit chilly, and when I first walked out, there were a couple drops of rain. I turned around and got a light rain jacket, and there was no more rain. Period. When we got back, I did some prep work for an early afternoon appointment, and then I leaned back in the big chair with the two girls, and thought about taking a quick little nap. That did not happen. I got up and got ready to head for brunch. Brunch was early today, 10 o'clock as opposed to 10:30 or 11. We went to a place in Leander called Mouton's. I had never been there before, but it was really good, and I think we will be back. It was me, Terry, Alisha, Candy and Mike. Really good brunch, if any of you are local, I recommend it. On the way home, I stopped at the Lowe's in Leander and bought a couple things I had on my list, then I headed home. My afternoon appointment went well, and when I got home from that, I made flight reservations for a meeting I am going to at the end of February. I finally did get a nap in, although the Piglet was not at all happy about that. I still have not made it to the movie, but I might try it again before it hits Netflix. No guarantees.

No comments:

Post a Comment