Friday, January 6, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 6/359, 2023 - Friday

Over the last ten days or so, when I take the girls out at night for their final pee, I have heard an owl, but never did locate it. This morning, when I went out to start the walk, I heard the owl, and it was on the peak of the neighbors roof. I got my phone camera ready, and just as I was focusing, it flew away. While we were walking down the Parkway, I saw the owl, and took this picture. Not great, but it was still kind of dark at 7 o'clock. As it turns out, there were two of them, I am kind of assuming they were courting. Maybe. Maybe not. The walk was good, and Paul joined us again this morning. I made it in to the office, and it was another quiet day. I like quiet days. There were a couple moments of outrageous demands by tenants, but that is to be expected. After all, we are almost a week into the new year. Tosalyn and I went to an estate sale early this afternoon, and I swear, it was the most illogical 'newer' construction home in a mature, mid-century neighborhood I have ever visited. And...as a REALTOR®, I have been inside a LOT of out-of-place homes. It wasn't totally obnoxious on the outside, but the inside totally made up for it. It was awful. UGH! On the way home, I ran one errand, and there were signs for another estate sale on my way home. I made a u-turn, and there was a line outside the house at 3 o'clock in the afternoon, so I decided not to bother with it. I think this will be a nice weekend, hopefully the rain will hold off until tomorrow night. Estate sales in the morning, and a bike ride in the afternoon. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment