Sunday, January 22, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 22/343, 2023 - Sunday

Today was a pretty fun day. It was cold this morning for our walk, and tomorrow is supposed to be even colder. There is a slim possibility of a light freeze overnight, but I don't think it will happen at the Curious House. It might happen close by...down towards the river, but the Curious House is in a high spot, much like the Estate on the Edge of Nowhere. All around us would get colder than we would. After the walk, I took a quick nap, then did a few things around the house, and then headed off to brunch. Before brunch, Oliver texted me and asked if I had any neckties, and I texted him back that I would drop some by after brunch. Brunch was me, Candy and Terry, and it was good. We went to a place that we had written off a couple months ago, but the place we intended to go said it opened at 10AM (on-line), but when we got there, the sign on the door said 11. So...that was that. After brunch, I went and delivered the ties to Oliver and visited with him and Paulina and Val. After that, I went to see A Man Named Otto with Teri (different Teri). I cried throughout the entire movie, starting with the credits. There is really nothing noteworthy about that, I cry over television commercials, but I think everyone should go see the movie, I likes it a LOT. I am averaging about 1 movie every two years, so I may try to make a resolution and try 2 every two years, or one every year, whichever comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment