Thursday, January 12, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 12/353, 2023 - Thursday

I am never sure what memory (or ugly reminder) from my past might arrive in my in-box or on my Facebook page, or via all the other sources of information delivery there are these days. Apparently, this one was wandering around in a friends something or other, and they were compelled to forward it on to me. This was a Women's Council of REALTORS® TREPAC fund raising event as I recall, about  six or eight years ago. Maybe longer, maybe not so long ago, who can remember all that stuff? But, not being ashamed of anything I have ever done (I might regret having done some things), I decided I might as well share this with you. It was a good day, starting, as usual, with our walk this morning. It was a bit chilly, and it will be in the mid 30s tomorrow when we walk. I will be bundled up for that, I can assure you. The office was buzzing with productivity today, and we all get everything done that needed to be done. I made a couple stops on the way home; a stop at Academy (I should have left my attitude outside I have not got fond memories when it comes to Academy) to buy a pair of biking gloves and a mirror for my bike), and then a stop at the car wash...kind of a self-service car wash. As I was vacuuming the car, I found the apple and the orange that I SWORE I had taken to the office but decided I; A.) ate them both without remembering it, or B.) Someone stole both the items or C.) None of the above. Anyway, that solved that mystery, and I have them now on the front seat of the car to enjoy at the office tomorrow. One more thing...I still have the wig.

No comments:

Post a Comment