Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 123/242, 2023 - Wednesday

Well, it has taken quite a while, but it is finally Wednesday. I did half of the walk this morning, because I had an early appointment with my doctor. I was thoroughly poked and prodded, questioned and interrogated. I was nekkid for part of it, and was not even invited for dinner. I was really concerned when I pulled in to the parking lot; they were unloading busloads of old people right in front of me. It was not comforting. When I got inside the lobby, there were more old people in there. It is also too bad that more people do not appreciate my sense of humor, something I am always surprised by. Ugh. Everything is good, and I got the blood test results this afternoon, and everything is within the acceptable ranges. Tomorrow I have an appointment with a cardiologist, and I don't expect anything earth shattering as a result of that. I got in to the office about 11 this morning, and I left at 2 to go get my haircut. I hope you enjoy the photo I have chosen for this entry...it is the first morning glory bloom of the season. I am truly happy to see it, it is something that makes me really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment