Saturday, May 6, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 126/239, 2023 - Saturday

When you change your flight schedules about two weeks before the flight, you get hat you get. What I got was a flight to DC with a connection through Houston, that got me here about 6:30 this evening (EDST). But it will all be okay with a little bit of sleep. I met my TREPAC peeps in the lobby, and we headed off to dinner. Reservations were at 8:30. I feel like such a grown-up. And cosmopolitan, too. It is almost midnight (DC time), and I will be out before long. This conference is in a totally different part of town than I am used to. I have stayed at The Marriott Wardman Park for years, pre-Covid. Then last year, I actually stayed in Maryland (I think) because the Wardman closed. Now, we are centered around the convention center, and I will have to go and explore tomorrow. In the meantime, I am calling it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment