Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 136/229, 2023 - Tuesday

It's only Tuesday, and it feels like it has been a long week already. Richard is still having foot problems, so Paul and I did our walk this morning. I was a nice temperature, but the humidity (and maybe the stupidity) is really high, and not supposed to decrease until Saturday. We did, however, all make it to the ROMEO breakfast, a tradition that is really a lot of fun. Four cranky old men, trying to solve the problems of the universe while multi-tasking over eggs and pancakes. We can usually solve all the problems even before the bring the second pot of coffee! After that, it was on to the office. We had an office lunch to show our gratitude for Tosalyn, whose last day is tomorrow. She has found another job that will let her work 100% from home, so that is a big win. Today is Margie's birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARGE), and Richard invited me to join them at City Post Restaurant in Georgetown for small plates and bites. It was my first time there, and to be honest, I don't think I had ever noticed the old Georgetown Post Office. It is a beautiful building, and the reviews I have read are all very favorable. I will have to try it again sometime. I think I have been successful in finding a pet sitter for the future. It is not as easy as you might think, but I believe I have found a good, reliable person! Here is a picture of me, Margie and Richard, after our night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment