Saturday, May 20, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 140/225, 2023 - Saturday

Today was a really fun kind of day. There was no walk this morning, we were all preparing for the community wide garage sale, that was not tremendously successful, but I personally was able to get rid of a bunch of stuff, and if you were looking, you would not really know that I got rid of anything. The garage sale started at 8 o'clock, and my first customers hit me at (probably) 7:15 or so. I stuck it out until the pitter end, and I probably sold about $150 worth of stuff, and what did not sell was sent to Habitat for Humanity and Goodwill. I am happy with it all, to be honest. After the sale, I took a little bit of a nap, and then I got ready to go to dinner at Teri's house; Me, Teri, her dad Jack, Jack's girlfriend Floria, and Teri's uncle and Jack's brother-in-law Jim. I don't know about everybody else, but I had a great time, and laughed a lot. After dinner, I stopped at Jimmy and Linda's and had another glass of wine, and caught them up on all the local gossip. They don't call em Gladys for nothing, and I wear that mantle proudly. Tomorrow is a pretty blank page, but I will do my best to make it another fun day. Stay tuned. Photo: Jim, Floria, Teri, Jack, and moi.

No comments:

Post a Comment