Thursday, May 11, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 131/234, 2023 - Thursday

I made it home, and I plan to have a good sleep later this evening. I was up at 4:30 EDST, actually a little bit before the phone alarm went off. I had packed everything last night, and I left the hotel at 5:08. I got to the airport before 6, and went through security with no real problems. I pulled the random check straw, but that was really no problem. I made my connecting flight in Atlanta with no problem, and got home easily. I tried to take a nap this afternoon, and that was not successful. I'm pretty sure the girls were happy to see me, and we are back into our respective routines. It is hot like hell in central Texas. I was lovely weather in DC the last several days, but it is a typical summer day here today. We have rain in the forecast for the next several days, and there is some concern about flash flooding and there is a rumor going around that we could receive 8 to 10 inches of rain before it is allover. The lakes are actually rising, and that is a good thing, we hope they keep rising. What would a trip to DC be without the obligatory photo of the White House? Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment