Thursday, May 4, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 124/241, 2023 - Thursday

It was a relatively long and successful day. Of course, the walk was good with Paul and Richard, and then I was off to an appointment with a cardiologist. EKG was fine, no real issues. I am going to have a 'nuclear' stress test in June, and we will see what that shows. No real concerns, just might as well do it. I walk every day, I did a 30 mile bike ride a couple days ago, and did not really get tired or stressed. Just might as well make sure all is good. After the cardiologist, I went and removed signs and lockboxes from a property, and then it was back home. I left for the office about 1 o'clock, and got a couple errands done on the way in. Tonight was the TREPAC sneak preview of the Guardians of the Galaxy 3 movie, and it was a fun time. It was late when I got home, and all the girls really cared about was that they were gonna have for dinner. All is well, tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment