Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 137/228 - Wednesday

Not a bad day...Richard overslept so he did not walk, but he reports that his foot is doing much better, so we are hoping to see him in the morning. Carrie is heading to Hawaii, so I was in the office a little bit early. Today is Tosalyn's last day, and we all wish her well, and hope everything in her future is great. We will miss her. I left the office about 2 this afternoon, and stopped at Costco on the way home. I got really important stuff like cheese and crackers, so I am pretty well set for the next two weeks, at least. It is a pretty typical spring/summer cusp day in central Texas, and it is supposed to rain again Friday afternoon into the weekend. I have a nine o'clock zoom call in the morning, and I will take that from home, then head off to the office. It is really pretty quiet in the offie these days, and I am happy for that. Tomorrow is book club night, and I am hosting, so I bought some EXTRA cheese and crackers for that. The book this month was one that I read about a year ago, and I thought it was pretty good then...I am now searching for a new, good book to read. Any suggestions?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment