Monday, May 22, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 142/223, 2023 - Monday

OBOYOBOYOBOY! If you know me at all, you know I am and always have been crazy about cars. If it was up to me, everyone would have a new car every fifteen minutes of so. I cannot recall, likely due to my advanced age, the number of cars I have owned in my lifetime. Some were better than others, some were just sleds, but they were cars and they were all different. I think, although I am not sure, that this is about a 1966 or so Chrysler Imperial. One of my favorite cars of all time is the 1959, with the saturn tail lights. Really cool. I tend to stop for old car photo opportunities, and you are the beneficiaries of that. It was good walking weather today, and then I was off to the office. Our little outside storage shed was vandalized last night, there was nothing in it by real estate signs and stuff like that, but they made a mess. The video shows a guy in a red SUV about 1:45AM, and I have no idea what the purpose was, but I may just drive the neighborhood tomorrow to see if I can locate the car, and then call the gendarmes. Enjoy the Imperial photo, let me know if you track down the actual year...

No comments:

Post a Comment