Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 144/221, 2023 - Wednesday

I fear the photo accompanying this journal entry does not really convey the beauty of the clouds that adorned our morning walk. We had a pretty good storm overnight, the rain woke me up, but I did not really notice any lightning or thunder. Apparently there was a lot of that, but I slept through it all. Richard and Paul and I walked this morning, and it was nice, the air was fresh and clean. I took my time getting ready to go into the office, and traffic was not nearly as difficult as yesterday. I stopped on the way in at a local Walgreen's and left empty handed. I stopped at a CVS on the way home this afternoon, and waked out with what I was looking for. In between those two events, I got a good bit of work done at the office, and laid the groundwork for tomorrow and Friday. It is only Wednesday, but I am already looking forward to the weekend. And it will be a long weekend at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment