Saturday, May 13, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 133/232, 2023 - Saturday

I came back from my DC trip with a sore throat. Now I am coughing and sneezing. I did a Covid test yesterday, and it was negative, taken my temperature a couple times today, and it is normal (for me). The only time I went out of the house today was with the dogs in the back yard, and to go check the mail. Otherwise, I slept away most of the day. I think sleep is a great healer. I really don't feel bad, just the sore throat, coughing, sneezing and runny nose. I just took some prescription cough medicine, it was filled in 2009, I am not sure if cough medicine has an expiration date or not. The girls were happy to sleep the day away with me, too, and there were no complaints from them. There was no walk this morning, it was raining when we would have walked. My gauge registered 1.22" of rain overnight, and there may be more overnight tonight. I can't keep up. I am going to a movie with Teri tomorrow afternoon, Book Club The Next Chapter, and I am looking forward to that. I hope I am not coughing through the whole thing. That is it for this edition, time to go take a nap. The Piglet has about six of her stuffed toys all over the bed, close enough that she has a choice of toys to rest her head on.

No comments:

Post a Comment