Friday, May 26, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 146/219, 2023 - Friday

Okay, it is Friday, and the beginning of a long weekend, and I am ready for it. Our walk was great this morning, we saw a couple Mexican Whistling Tree Ducks, and they are absolutely beautiful. I will (maybe) share a photo with you in tomorrows post. I had lots of stuff to get done today, it is (kind of) the end of the month, and that is a busy time for property management. I also had a few errands to get taken care of on the way home, and I got all that accomplished. Tonight was our neighbors dinner, and we had reservations for 17. I'm not sure how many attended, and it was held at Mulligan's, which is a restaurant on one of the Sun City Golf Courses. I had liver and onions, and it was very good. I have not had liver and onions in many years, and I thought it was an interesting item to be included on the menu. Liver and onions, lumpy mashed potatoes, and sweet potato fries. It could not have been better. After dinner, a bunch of us went to Dos Mangos Paleteria for ice cream. A perfect ending to the day. Now, it is time for bed, and I will see you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment