Friday, May 5, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 125/240, 2023 - Friday

I was dragging for most of the day today...I think it was because I was pretty busy yesterday, and it was a long day. We had a good walk this morning, it was 70 degrees, and the humidity was really high. I got in to the office pretty early, and actually got my desk cleaned off of important stuff, and took off for home about 1 o'clock. I have a lot of stuff that needed doing this afternoon, and I got some of it done. The swallows have invaded a ledge under the cover of the front door. They are not nesting, I think it is a bunch of adolescent males sleeping on the ledge and being really free with their bowels. I have put up some things that I think will deter them, just not sure. I went to Wild Birds Unlimited, and apparently they are not unlimited in their products, since they do not carry anything that might deter swallows from choosing the Curious House. My imagination took over. It is not pretty, but maybe it will work in the long term. I went to dinner with Paulina, Val and Oliver tonight, and Dan and Nancy were here as well, celebrating Oliver's birthday tomorrow. It was great to see them, and it was just like old times!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment