Monday, May 29, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 148/217, 2023 - Monday (Memorial Day in the US)

Today was a pretty busy day, and I am not sure if too much was accomplished, if anything at all. It started with a short walk to (in a little bit of a drizzle) to the 7-11 for coffee, and then we headed to the immigration attorney to see about getting my residency. Not sure if anything was accomplished there or not, but I may know in a week or so. We walked back to the condo, about a couple miles, and looked at stuff along the street, bought nothing. Back at the condo, we both went down for naps, and then we walked to Walmart, where I spent $145US on stuff. Just like at home, I spent $145 and have nothing to show for it. Tomorrow we are going back to Selecta to see what they have that I can't live without, and it is a LOT closer than Walmart. Tonight we went and had dinner, I had a brisket sandwich and Mike had something with chicken in it. It is getting ready to storm here, there have been lots of really brilliant lightning displays, but none that I have been able to capture to accompany this journal entry. Great lightning, lots of thunder, but so far there has only been a sprinkle of rain. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment