Friday, May 12, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 132/233, 2023 - Friday

Friday is my second favorite word that begins with the letter F. It was fun walking with Richard and Paul for the first time this week. I think we may be rained out tomorrow, and if we are, I win a dollar from Richard. While we were walking, this butterfly (or maybe a moth) was in the middle of the road. I never did see it open its' wings fully, and there was some struggling going on, so I moved it out of the road. I hope I was helpful and not a hindrance. I got in to the office a little bit earlier than usual, and eventually got everything cleaned off my desk, and even got some extra stuff done. I still have some stuff at the Curious House that I need to take care of, but there is a whole weekend ahead, so I am figuring I will get it all done. It is still pretty hot outside, and the humidity is stifling. We are expecting some possible flooding, and some forecasts say we could get between 8 and 10 inches of rain. Ever since I have lived in central Texas, it is expected that we will have heavy rain and floods over the Memorial Day weekend, it is just going to be a couple weeks early this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment