Thursday, May 18, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 138/227, 2023 - Thursday

Richard joined us on the walk this morning, and it was good to have the group back in place. I took this iris photo while on the walk, and I am particularly pleased to see the dew drops on the purple background of the iris. It has been extra humid lately, with warm days and cool overnights, making for a plethora of dew on the grass and windshields of cars not garaged overnight. I had a 9 o'clock zoom this morning, and headed in to the office about 9:45. Then another couple appointments, and then home about 4:30. Tonight ws book club night, and that was good as always. We chose the next book, which was actually recommended by my friend Janis, Dear Edward, by Ann Napolitano, about a 12 year old kid that is the only survivor of a plane crash. I'll let you know more after I get started. I have a nine o'clock again tomorrow, but it is in Austin, so I will need to leave a little earlier than usual, which means also that I need to wrap this up and take the girls out and go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment