Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 247/119, 2024 - Tuesday

Well, we are in the middle of a nice bit of rain, and since this morning, we have received a little more that 3/4". We will take it, no questions asked. I think it may continue to rain for another couple of hours, and that will be great. Paul and I walked this morning, and then we met with Rick for a ROMEO breakfast. Since it was breakfast AND it was Tuesday, that means it is/was Total Stranger Tuesday. This particular stranger (victim) was having breakfast with her husband, and they were both very cautious when I went up to them. BUT, she rethought the whole thing, and actually looks like she was comfortable when I took the photo. It was her husbands birthday (I assume it was her husband), and that is the second time I have interrupted someones birthday breakfast to take a picture. I also think it is the hair that makes me look less threatening to people. Thoughts? After breakfast, it was on to the office, and it was relatively calm for being the first of the month. I left the office about 2:30, and made it home with no trouble, and dropped of a piece of mail at the post office. After dinner, I went back down to Jimmie and Linda's and we watched another episode of Only Murders in the Building and played another round of the game that I am still just learning how to play. Now, even though it is 9 o'clock, I am going to go and check the mail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment