Saturday, September 28, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 272/94, 2024 - Saturday

It was kind of a busy day today. As usual, Paul and I had a nice walk, and then, after feeding the girls (and me), I went back down for a quick nap. I had a little energy surge, and did a few things around the house before Pam, Marian Judy and I headed out for estate sales. Three sales, and they we underwhelming, to be as generous as possible. Once I got home, I had something to eat, I'm pretty sure, and then went back down for a quick nap. The girls were due at the beautiful parlor at 1, and I got them there with a few minutes to spare. Then, back home where I vacuumed until the battery on the vacuum gave out, and I did laundry, too. Then it was back to get the girls, and tonight was the House Concert night, featuring the Southwestern University Jazz Pirates. They were great, and now it is past my bed time, but I am hungry, and sleepy and hungry is not a good combination. So far tomorrow, all I have on the schedule is pancakes with Val, Paulina and Oliver. Now, I am going to go rummage around in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment