Sunday, September 15, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 259/107, 2024 - Sunday

I had very few things on my chore list to get accomplished today, but I got it all done, and some extra stuff, too. After my walk with Paul, I fed the girls, had some cereal, watched a bit of Sunday Morning, and then had a burst of energy and trimmed back the morning glories in the back yard. It was apparently not a great day for photographing (documenting) my day, and this is the best I could do. Before I trimmed it back, you could not see the stone column, and about six feet of the fence was covered with morning glory vines. I am happy with the way I actually got it done, pretty much the way I planned it, too. After that, Marian and I decided to hit a couple of the estate sales we were at yesterday, and I had time to make a run to HEB before that. SO...I have food in the refrigerator, enough ice cream to last me two or three days, and I am pretty sure I will not starve in the near future. I have seven minutes left of the book I am listening to, and then I will search for a new one to start. For the rest of this evening, I will sit in front of the television with the girls, and watch the Emmys. I don't watch too much broadcast tv, but I might recognize a few of the nominees and maybe even some of the winners. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment