Thursday, September 12, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 256/110, 2024 - Thursday

It was a nice walk this morning with Paul, there were lots of pups along the way that recognize me, and they get rewarded with treats. It's a great way to get to know folks in the neighborhood. I can sometimes remember the dogs names, but seldom the neighbors names. I never have been good at remembering peoples names. I got in to the office at about 9:30, and today was the day we process funds to our Landlords. We got that done by mid-day, and I took off about 1:30. I took kind of a long way home, by way of the McDonald's on North Lamar. I did not have to make any other stops along the way, and I made it home with no issues. Do you remember when checking the mail was kind of fun, because you usually got something interesting? I would say that 95% of the mail I get on a daily basis goes right into the shredder. It's kind of a disappointment. I did take a short nap when I got home, and I went down to Jimmie and Linda's to watch Only Murders in the Building, and then we played a couple games of Rummikub, I don't think I have won a single game, but it is fun and quick. I am thinking tomorrow will be a quiet day, and then I will be happy to enjoy the weekend. Except for the heat and humidity part. There are estate sales on Saturday, and maybe a brunch or dinner thrown in. It will all be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment