Sunday, September 8, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 252/114, 2024 - Sunday

I was certainly nice to wake up to temperatures in the low 60s, and I think the humidity had decreased as well. More fake fall, I don't think this is going to last very long...maybe through Thursday, and then back up into the 90s during the day. Paul and I had a good walk, sweaters were not required. I had several bursts of energy after the walk, and I unfortunately found Sunday Morning not interesting. I got a couple pictures hung (now not too many still leaning against the wall), cut the suckers off the crepe myrtle, got the outside house lights all synchronized again, and a few other little chores. I decided to check the seats available for Beetle Juice Beetle Juice and bought a ticket even though it was not a great seat. It wasn't a lousy seat either, so that was okay. I enjoyed the movie, and the reviews have been mixed. It was not as entertaining as the original, but I enjoyed it. One of the best parts of the movie was the Donna Summer music playing. One of the worst parts was the $12 I paid for a small popcorn and a small diet Coke. Whatever. When I left the movie, I put the top down, and that was GREAT. Beautiful weather for the top down. I had dinner tonight with Val and Paulina, and it was good, and the company is always good. After I got home, I was invited down to Jimmie and Lindas and we played a couple games of the board game that they are trying to teach me how to play. It's fun and fast, and there is a lot to be said for fun and fast. I opened windows this morning, and they are opened now, so I am glad to get some fresh air in the house. I'll take advantage of that as long as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment