Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 268/98, 2024 - Tuesday

My delicate sensibilities were toyed with this morning. After our walk, I met Paul and Rick for our ROMEO breakfast. I spotted my Total Stranger Tuesday victims immediately upon being seated. They got up to leave, and I pitched my cause, but they would not have any of it. Rejected. Ugh. When breakfast was coming to a close, these to lovely strangers were seated right next to us, and they were happy to play! Mission accomplished! It was under 80 degrees when I got in the car to head in to the office, and I decided it was a top down day. Lovely. The rest of the week should be top down days in the mornings, too, and I am looking forward to that. It started out being a top down ride home, but that only lasted a couple miles. I did stop at HEB on the way home, filled the little white car with gas, and got some groceries. Watermelon, cantaloupe, bananas, boiled eggs, salad dressing, salad stuff, pre-made meals, milk, diet sodas, half an apple pie and some personal size frozen pizzas. I should go down the frozen foods aisle more often. These little pizzas were a dollar a piece! SCORE! I hope I like them, I bought six. When I got home, there were some promising looking clouds, but I think it is just another instance of my emotions being played with, this time by Mother Nature. Fingers crossed we get a little rain tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment