Saturday, September 14, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 258/108, 2024 - Saturday

I was wakened at 5:07AM by some red and blue flashing lights. I got up and opened the blinds, and I could see a cop car on the Parkway, and a couple people, but my curiosity was not enough to keep me out of the bed. I went back to bed, and a few minutes later, the lights were off and I assume the car was gone. I have no idea what was going on, and another curious thing is, there have not been any old ladies on Nextdoor exclaiming about attempted car thefts or break-ins. No telling, maybe there will be something in the next couple days. I had a nice walk with Paul this morning, and the accompanying photo is about the mid-point of our walk. Very nice. After the walk, I went down for a little nap, and then I went to four estate sales with Pam, Diane and Marian. They were not exciting, but I did spend about $20. There is a chance I may go back tomorrow and see what is left at half-off prices. After returning home from the sales, I ate some pizza, and went back down for naps. The girls and I were pretty much slugs for the rest of the day. I think football season has started, and I am already tired of it, it totally interferes with my television viewing, and even I can only watch so much television about murders and Nazis. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment