Monday, September 23, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 267/99, 2024 - Monday

I am still waiting on the promised cool down, Wednesday morning the low temperature should be below 70 degrees, and the high temperatures should be in the low 90s. That will all be welcome, but let's get some serious cooling down going, please. Our morning walk was good, and I am looking forward to the ROMEO breakfast tomorrow. The office was pretty quiet, and I did a lot of busy work. I left about 1:30, maybe later, having made an appointment to get my RSV shot at the Georgetown Walgreen's. It turns out that I had that shot last year. I don't really know how people are supposed to keep up with all the different shots and vaccines. I know about my Covid vaccines, and flu shots, and shingles vaccine, but I am at a loss for some other stuff. I have another pneumonia shot scheduled for September or 2028. and I understand I don't need any more RSV shots. Too much for my little pea brain. I considered doing some more vacuuming this evening, but I came to my senses and decided not to go to the trouble. I may still do some a little later, it depends on how interesting the television fare is later on. Tomorrow on the way home, I plan to stop at HEB and stock up on a few things. I had a stuffed salmon dinner this evening, and the expiration date on it was five days ago. So far, no ill effects, but keep it in mind if you determine I wake up dead later on. I need to take down the humming bird feeders, and store them away until next year. Always something to think abut doing! I could see the moon in the clouds during our walk this morning! Pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment