Sunday, September 22, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 266/100, 2024 - Sunday

Well, today was a most excellent day, starting with the walk with Paul. We are looking forward to some cooler weather this coming week, and that will be great for the morning walks. And everything else that I do on a daily basis. After breakfast, the girls and went down to watch Sunday Morning and mix it up with a (possible) nap. Before Sunday Morning was over, I was bored with it and went and cleaned/organized and straightened out the garage. That chore is one of my favorite things to do. I even backed both the cars out and used the leaf blower to get the leaves and things off the floor. It is being a really incredible year for acorns here at the Curious House, and I cleaned them off the front patio and the driveway. I did a little bit of cleaning and tidying on the back patio and deck, too. Shortly after that, Val and Paulina and Oliver came over, and we went to an estate sale in Walburg, had lunch at the Walburg Restaurant, and went to another estate sale on the way home. I bought nothing, not because of any new found self control, but just because there was nothing left. Okay, are you sitting down? I vacuumed part of the house this afternoon. Not a lot of the house, just the parts that had the most dust lining the baseboards. I hope to not make it a habit going forward, but we will just see how this goes. Maybe an occasional vacuuming will not be too bad, I just don't want to commit to anything right now. Considering all the things I do as a result of my OCD, you would think vacuuming might have worked its' way into that trait, but nope. Note the photo accompanying this entry, if you look up, it makes multiple chins less apparent. You're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment