Saturday, September 21, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 265/101, 2024 - Saturday

After Paul and I finished our walk this morning, I came home, fed the girls, had some cereal, and went down for a nap. Not so much napping as watching the news and playing Wordle. I rousted myself up and got ready to hit the estate sales with Diane, Pam and Marian. One thing I had to do was to empty the car of things I bought at estate sales last week! Honestly, the sales were a disappointment, but I did manage to spend about $20, and everything I bought was half-price. Once I got home, I had something to eat (the rest of the stuffed cheesy bread from the pizza, it took me 8 days to eat it all), and then down for more naps. Honestly, it was a lazy kind of a day, not that there is anything wrong with that. I did take time to wash the Piglet's face, which she hates, but I think she is happier after each washing. They have appointments at the beautiful parlor next Saturday, and they will be all beautified after that. I don't have big plans for tomorrow, but I am having lunch with Val and Paulina and Oliver. This week coming is the neighbor's dinner on Wednesday, and book club on Friday. Hopefully, we will have a bit cooler weather, and maybe even some precipitation before the end of the year. The photo accompanying this entry is one of the items I bought at an estate sale today, and I don't know why, but it kind of reminds me of France. I wasn't out in the dark while in France, but it just makes me think of France. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment