Saturday, September 7, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 251/115, 2024 - Saturday

I have seen these little white flowers every now and then on my morning walks with Paul, but today, I decided to pay attention. I walk past lovely things like this on a daily basis, and today, I decided I should stop and pay attention. I tried to identify it on-line, and the closest I can get to it is (maybe) a wild onion. Maybe. Prepare yourself to see things I generally don't pay attention to for the next few days. Tune it! There were five estate sales that I attended today, alone, but Marian, Pam and Diane must have known that it was going to be a crappy day for sales. I spent $9, $5 of that on a table game that I have learned how to play recently with Jimmie and Linda. The game they have is apparently the deluxe version, but the one I bought will do just fine. While I was out, I made a stop at Home Depot and the giant, always jam packed HEB. It was not a truly terrible experience, and I did get in a few thousand more steps while I was there. AND, I always, ALWAYS fet in the wrong checkout lines. Bank lines, too. Then it was time for a nap. and after that, I drove out to the farm, just to see what was going on. Nothing much, really, but civilization in creeping out that way. Then home, a pimento cheese flip for dinner, and I am about to be done for the day. I only have one thing left on my chore list, and I should be able to get that done tomorrow with no problems. Dinner tomorrow with Paulina, Val and Oliver, that will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment