Monday, September 16, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 260/106, 2024 - Monday

Well, it is Monday, and as far as favorite days are concerned, it is not in the top five of my favorite days. Nothing terrible happened, it's just that there are four more days before the weekend. Paul and I had a nce walk this morning, and then it was off to the office after feeding the girls and myself. I made an appointment for my latest Covid vaccine and my annual flu shot. The 65+ flu shot. According to the paperwork, the Covid vaccine cost $198.99 and the flu shot cost $114.99. $313.98 for the two shots, and my receipt shows $0.00. Finally getting a return on my Social Security. Or something, not sure what. In a couple weeks, I will go in for the RSV shot, and in September, 2028, I will get the PrevNar 20 pneumonia shot. It is on my calendar. I did not really even feel the two shots (in the same are), and my are is really not sore...if I didn't know I had two shots in the same arm, I would not even be paying any attention to it. There seems to be some controversy about when the full moon is...Mrs. Google says it is tomorrow, but the local news (this morning) said it was today. I am going with Mrs. Google. It is also supposed to be a partial eclipse, and I need to pay attention to that. Tomorrow is ROMEO breakfast day, then I have a 2:30 appointment and a 4 o'clock appointment. Not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment