Thursday, September 26, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 270/96, 2024 - Thursday

Okay, I will be quiet for a few minutes. It was about 63 degrees when I got up this morning, cool enough that I opened a few windows to get some fresh air in the house. James and Paul and I had a nice walk, and I am more sure that I did not break a sweat this morning. I took my time getting ready to go in to the office, and I got there right at 10 o'clock. I did office stuff, and had a meeting at about 12:45, then back to the office and then I left for home about 2:30. I made two stops on the way home, and I got home about 4:30. I had a pimento cheese flip for dinner, and then settled in to watch the news. The hurricane that is about to hit Florida has a lot of my attention. I fear there will be a lot of damage, and hopefully no one will be hurt with all this weather. I think the news of this hurricane will be reported well into next week. Five hundred miles across this storm. My friend Mike lives on the east coast of Florida, and so far they are doing okay. Fingers crossed. Tomorrow, we (the office) will go to the Sine Die Smokers 22nd Annual BBQ. I am pretty sure they are already cooking up a storm, and we are sponsors. It benefits the No Hunger charity of my friend Mace, who started this program about 8 or 9 years ago. He is 17 now. You too can support him and his work, just google No Hunger Inc, and feel free to help his fundraiser! ...and, before I forget, the glories are appreciating the cooler morning, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment