Thursday, September 19, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 263/103, 2024 - Thursday

Well, well, well...it's Thursday, one of my favorite days of the week. I have seven favorite days of the week, but Thursday is one of my most favorites. My favoritist. It is just one more day until Friday, and that is really one of my favorites. There is nothing wrong with Thursday, but it's not Friday. Saturday is good too, but Sunday is towards the bottom. As far as Thursday's go, this one was pretty good. A good walk this morning, then some cereal, then off to the office. It has been slow in the office, it is that time of year for real estate stuff. I left the office about 1:30, and had no stops, and I had a 4 o'clock appointment at the house. All went well. Tomorrow will be an extra good day, I will be donating platelets, and I like doing that very much. I am not sure if that is creepy or not, but I like doing it. I don't have a lot of plans for the weekend, but there are five estate sales, and that is always interesting. This morning, after walking and feeding the girls, I trimmed some vines around the front patio, and now it actually looks less like Grey Gardens, and more like the Curious House. I have been craving catfish from Taylor lately, and I think I might fix that craving in the next week or so. Anybody want to go eat catfish?

No comments:

Post a Comment