Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 269/97, 2024 - Wednesday

If the temperature is not in the lower 60s when I wake up in the morning, I am really going to be disappointed. Rumor has it that the humidity is down, but I am not feeling it. I don't think I actually broke a sweat this morning when Paul and I walked, so that is probably the best indicator. I actually shaved this morning before I left for the office, and I seem to be on a five day shave rotation. No sense getting carried away with personal hygiene. It was another quiet day in the office, just the kind of days I like. I got everything done that needed to get done, and I left the office about 1:30. I had two stops to make on the way home, one at Home Depot, and one at the girls vet. I had a notice that the girls were due for something, and I was trying to make an appointment for them. It turns out it was just time for their next refill on their monthly pills; fleas, heart worm, all that kind of stuff. Once I got home, I did some busy work, looking for some old documents, that I did not find. Maybe tomorrow. Or Friday. Saturday or Sunday. Maybe. Tonight was the neighbors dinner night, and there were ten of us. It was a LOT of fun, and a lot of good conversations, and lots of laughing. A fun time was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment