Thursday, September 5, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 249/117, 2024 - Thursday

OMG! I went out in the back yard with the girls a little while ago, and it is 82 degrees. I did not break a sweat. I'm leery, however, as I have said, I think this is just Fake Fall. Paul and I had a nice walk this morning, and it was kind of breezy, so that, too, was nice. I am ready to win the Mega Millions jackpot tomorrow night, somewhere north of $700 Million. I will even be happy to pay my taxes on the windfall. Once again, football is ruining my life. It has pre-empted Wheel of Fortune and that puts me at a loss for what to watch. I will be okay from 8 until 9PM, but otherwise, I am without purpose. My day was rather uneventful. but it is Thursday, and that means lunch from Sandy's. Always a treat, and no need for dinner. I had a couple errands to take care of on the way home, and tomorrow afternoon I will need to make a quick stop at HEB for really important things. I have quit using the Farmer's Dog dog food, and now the girls are eating Nom Nom. Tomorrow, I am scheduled to have 56 packets of frozen pouches delivered, which will take us through 28 days. So far, the girls like it (they liked Farmer's Dog, too, but the packaging was really terrible). I am not 100% thrilled with the Nom Nom packaging either, but it is easier than Farmer's Dog. I am pretty sure the rain is finished for the near term, but at least I have been able to go two or three days without watering anything, which I am very appreciative of. There are five estate sales this weekend, and I have a few chores that need to get completed too, so I will stay somewhat occupied, but still able to work in a couple naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment