Sunday, March 7, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 33/299, 2021 - Sunday

I got up this morning and did some piddly stuff around the house, straightened up a little of this and a little of that. I checked the status of the estate sale, and it did not open until 11 today, so I headed off to brunch with Candy, Mike and Terry. After brunch, I took off for the estate sale, and I was really disappointed that the other painting was already sold. I am disappointed that it wasn't there, but I am really happy that I got the one that I did. I can stare at that painting for hours...and I do, but I am just glad that I have one. After that, it was off to the farm, where I cleaned out more of the laundry room (there is still about a half garbage can of stuff to go through), fed the cat and cleaned the chicken coop. It was an absolutely beautiful day in central Texas, and I took a quick pic of these lovely spring flares. There are buds coming up all around with these warmer days, and everything is getting back to how it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment