Friday, March 26, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 85/280, 2021 - Friday

Okay, so for those of you who are wondering, I walked myself back off the ledge. I got a good nights sleep, I have found someone to do all the necessary work at the farm (it is going to take five weeks), and it was another beautiful day in central Texas today. The weather forecast for the weekend is still calling for rain, but not as much as was predicted earlier in the week, but I have already cancelled the helpers I had asked to help on Sunday, and I am not going to get that started again. I am pretty much just going to chill. Now that the plan has been firmed up for the final stages of make-ready work at the house, I have a better outlook about everything. It is truly a relief. I think I might try to rent the panel van from Home Depot this weekend, and move a few things that won't fit in the car, and that will make a big difference in my frame of mind. The only things left after that will be given away or taken to Goodwill. This was a pretty good wreck in southbound IH-35 this afternoon. Luckily, I was headed north, but we all had to slow down to take a good look. I don' think there were any injuries, but there was some really neat vehicular damage. I had FOUR zoom meetings today, starting at 8:30 and ending at 1:30. Then, I left the office and went to get my hairs cut. I (again) don't think I will try to structure every minute of my weekend, but I expect I will get some things done that need to get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment