Friday, March 12, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 71/294, 2021 - Friday

I purposely did not go in to the office today, partly because I was waiting on a delivery, and partly because I just did not want to go in to the office today. The delivery never came. The delivery was scheduled for between noon and 4. I had ordered this item about two months ago. The delivery was scheduled last week. They called today and said they could not deliver it today, but they could deliver it tomorrow between 9 and 4. Nope, not gonna work. To make a long story short, The item is still in Dallas, and won't even be in Austin until Monday. So, now I have another scheduling conflict, so we will see how this works out. I have no real faith that it will be delivered on Monday, but we will just wait and see. I took off to the farm early, and made a stop at Harbor Freight for a few things I need, mainly a new tarp to cover part of the chicken coop, in case of rain (haha) and especially for some respite from the pounding sun in the summer time. Of course, I got the wrong size tarp, and stopped at Home Depot on the way back from the farm and got the right size. I will try my best to get it installed tomorrow afternoon. Again, we shall see. I had leftovers for dinner tonight, and I am fresh out of leftovers. I do have SIX Hello Fresh meals in the refrigerator, one from last week that I have not gotten around to cooking, and five that were delivered Monday of this week. I cannot keep up. I am a housekeeping failure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment