Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 83/282, 2021 - Wednesday

Paul gave me my second shot this morning, so far so good. The lady that gave me my first shot was one lane over, and I got to say hello to her. My appointment was at 10:20, and for sure I did not want to be late. I got there about 9:45, and there were really no bottlenecks, in-and-out nobody got hurt. After that, I took off to the office, cleared off my desk (yet again), had lunch, and then headed off to the farm to meet a contractor. Maybe, just maybe, this one guy can do everything...trees, landscaping, make readies inside and outside. We will see, but I am ready to get this part of the project going so I can get the house on the market. We are supposed to have another storm come in overnight, but not really bad until about 3:30 in the morning, and then done by about 5. Then there is a forecast for rain on Sunday and the next four days or so next week. Excuse me, I am heading for the big chair.

1 comment:

  1. "Please keep your hands arms and legs inside the vehicle and remain seated please. Your vehicles doors will close automatically. Thank you."

    ReplyDelete