Saturday, March 27, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 86/279, 2021 - Saturday

I put in a full 8 hours today. I made it to Home Depot before 9 o'clock, and apparently they use a terrorism truck rental watch list then Penske does, so I was able to rent a van and made it to the farm to pick up a few things, mainly the one piece of art that would not fit in my car or anyone else's car or truck. I brought a few extra things, too, and had the van back to them before noon. Then I made a few stops, picked up a plant for Michael and Lynda (and delivered it to them), stopped at the bird place and got some hummingbird juice, went to Lowe's on the search for some large based three way light bulbs (no luck) but found more hummingbird nectar at about a third of the price, then went to the office, then back to the farm, then to HEB and then home. I have been waiting for one of these wine iris to bloom, and after taking the picture, thought that this too is one of the things I will miss at the farm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment